Michael F. Pezzulli is a seasoned Dallas trial lawyer serving clients across Texas with civil lawsuits, appeals, and mediated settlements.
Michael Pezzulli is an exceptional litigator who has tried dozens of cases in front of juries and judges. He prepares for every case as meticulously as though it will go to trial, and is in his element facing juries and judges in court. When mediation is preferred, Pezzulli applies decades of experience negotiating efficient, cost-effective resolutions for clients in a safe, neutral setting.
The Law Office of Michael F. Pezzulli can represent clients with cases including:
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate and Property Disputes
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability
- Banking and Securities Fraud
- Lender Liability
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Domestic Violence
- Institutional Sexual Abuse
When Michael Pezzulli represented six victims in a sexual abuse lawsuit against a religious institution, the settlements he won were exponentially higher than the settlements awarded to the plaintiffs in a similar class action case.
Pezzulli famously fought for, and won, Marina Oswald’s right to exhume Lee Harvey Oswald’s body to conclusively prove his identity, disproving years of conspiracy theories.
And the Dallas Morning News reported that the stunning 40 million dollar jury verdict Pezzulli obtained in 2016 for Maria Escamilla, the Dallas victim of a brutal assault by a former boyfriend, was the highest jury award for a domestic violence case in the United States that year, and the 44th highest jury verdict in the United States for 2016. Although the defendant may never receive monetary compensation, the landmark victory was a highly publicized line in the sand for violent offenders. She courageously chose to reveal her identity and forgo her right to privacy, and has become a passionate advocate for victims of domestic violence.
Some of Dallas trial lawyer Michael Pezzulli’s significant cases include:
- Obtained the largest jury verdict in U.S. history in a Daycare Child-on-Child Sexual Abuse case; Dallas, Texas.
- Obtained six of the highest settlements in U.S. history against a religious organization involving sexual abuse claims, Dallas, Texas.
- Obtained defense jury verdict for a national bank in lender liability claim; Dallas, Texas.
- Obtained a defense jury verdict in a blue-sky securities fraud case; Columbia, SC.
- Successfully represented a target defendant in a bank failure case against the FDIC
- Defended a national mortgage company in a complex bankruptcy adversary case
- Obtained a jury verdict for a plaintiff in a stock put agreement litigation.
- Obtained a verdict in a RICO (Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act) case; Northern District of Texas.
Michael F. Pezzulli is the Dallas trial lawyer you want in your corner. Contact our office to schedule a consultation about your case.